In this version we can find.
- All the things that have already existed in previous version.
- Race Conditions.
- WaitTool: It has the following methods.
Java1234567891011public static void waitForElementPresentAndVisible(WebDriver driver, final WebElement... elements)public static WebElement waitForElementNotPresentAndVisible(WebDriver driver, final WebElement element)public static boolean isElementPresentAndDisplay(WebDriver driver, WebElement element)public static void waitForStyle(WebDriver driver, final WebElement element, final String style)public static void waitForElementRefresh(WebDriver driver, WebElement... elements)public static boolean waitForTextPresentOnElement(WebDriver driver, final WebElement element, final String text)
- TSPageFactory: It is linked to Race Conditions. It extends of Selenium Page Factory, but additional things were added.
- It applies the Race Conditional waits by implicit way. Without testers realize the time when the page is loaded.
- Its usage is the same as working with selenium, the only difference is that we have to change the corresponding import in our code.
Java12345....import com.ts.commons.TSPageFactory.PageFactory;....PageFactory.InitElement(driver, pageName.class);
- TSReport: It has two spreadSheets.
- Results summary.
- DownloadFile: Download a file from an URL in Internet .
Java12345String url = "http://.../IEDriverServer.exe"; //file urlString folder = "src/main/resources"; // folder, where the file will be downloaded.String fileName = "IEDriverServer.exe"; //File namenew DownloadFile(url, folder, fileName);
- A couple of changes were added, now the automation can be run on Firefox, Google Chrome and IE. Also in the previous version we had to download the “.exe” files, but now if we do not have it in our local projects, it will be downloaded automatically.